Sunday, June 3, 2012

Why I loved always dating women with kids


As a dating and relationship coach I had heard single mothers complain about that idea, the men do not want, dating women with kids, but let me share that why I always loved women with children.

I found went only by a divorce as a 40-year-old man thrust myself back in the dating scene. Now I know I really was as unprepared for this new adventure. I was in a relationship and married for almost 15 years, so to discover how dramatically changed the world of dating had reinforced just how practical I was really. It would have been not for the Internet, would have no idea, I as you navigate through the precarious ways to meet women again.

When I was in my 20's we had very different strategies if we wanted to be surrounded by single women. To find fun-loving women, bars and discos were the places of choice. Friday and Saturday were always an adventure for my friends and I meet women, have a good time and of course get laid. As most men can confirm, drove in our 20s, we pretty much the surging testosterone by our bodies ruled were the sexual urges, create the us. After a long week at work, drinks and dancing were the highlight of my weekend. The idea of a relationship was actually the most what out of my head, but something happened in my late 20's, those who changed.

My friends started, have life-changing relationships and marry were. A friend after something special and my girl others hunt circle of friends meets held shrink. Started back in my head I think I had better jump on the train or I get left behind. Sure I met enough, a beautiful girl, engaged and the next thing I knew, we were married and have children. Before I had even a chance to me to know I was knee deep in family life.

What I do not currently recognize I was as much a rookie in the relationship. I had no idea how my feelings to share my heart or my time. I was selfish, unaware, and in no way ready, a good partner. It should come as a surprise for everyone, who went the marriage to end.

So, now, here I am site in my forties and again out on the dating again! When I started this hike into online dating, my thought was previously divorced women with children. This seemed like a natural progression, because I was a divorced man with two young. I thought women in this situation would have some battle scars just like me and it would a common denominator on which we could connect.

After moving out of the House I shared with my wife and two young had, I found myself in a residence Inn life. I had a fridge the size of a shoebox, and only a microwave to cook my meals. I was lonely and some attention. So I joined me out there in the wide world of Internet dating and started, meeting some women. It was initially difficult.

Finally, I had actually learn how to have a decent conversation on the phone with these girls. As soon as I past the chit chat, it was time to set up the first session. To be honest, this was quite difficult for me. I was no longer in my 20's in a bar girl in Tequila saturated were impressive. This time I had actually is, intelligent, funny, and interesting conversation. I could no longer do, to the bartender that leave for me! It was a time above the raw realization that I needed to my game.

I'll never forget the first relationship I had after my divorce. She was a senior executive at a pharmaceutical company and a divorced mother with a young son. Because our schedules custody were the same, we had to see much time for each other. The chemistry and the communication between us was good. The first couple of weeks were wonderful and we got along beautifully. During the day she was an executive Warrior, at night she sweet was, kindly and lovingly. One of the features I enjoyed about dating a mother was her care page. My thought was that if they could take care of a child she could care a man. An additional advantage was that her fridge would be always full. Oh my God, was to eat in the fridge have great!

Is new to the Bachelor's degree scene, which allowed me to see how bad I was missing skills at home. Not only my cupboards were bare, but even my medicine cabinet was empty. Bottom line is that after my divorce I lost a man and was in need. In many ways, I was so not ready for a serious relationship. Obviously, this was no hidden truth, my new girlfriend. It was about a month into the relationship that let me know that she had seen me through colored glasses and I don't in any way ready for a serious relationship. She was right.

It took three months to realize that I was not ready for a mature relationship. And yet, I had learned a valuable lesson in my life. I had opened my heart for the first time with a loving, friendly woman, to feel allowed me, what it was to make a close friend. I had enjoyed also a full fridge. As a dating and relationship coach for women I hear all too often women explain that men are not interested in dating women with children. I say now is the bunk. Based on my own personal experience, this is one of the reasons why, I wrote that "the relations men to commit, and why".

The reason why I share this story with you am today is so you know that there are men who would love to date single mothers. But here are three things for you to consider how the single mother on the dating scene:

# 1 Men are rarely ready for a serious relationship, if you come from a divorce first.
# 2 Knowledge you want to be in a relationship and then provide what, to mix my life.
# 3. There are plenty of men out there, from the little women with children.

So, when it comes to understanding men and children... When it comes to understand men and family life... When it comes to understand people and the care of her belly and her soul... For the single mother looking for love, know: you are a nice package with many wonderful features and any man would be happy, you have in their lives. Thank for you share my story to me and just so you know, today I am in a wonderful relationship with a mother of two children.




Jonathon Aslay
Dating and relationship coach expert

http://www.UnderstandMenNow.com

Jonathon Aslay is a dating and relationship coach, who is a heart Protector for women and a spy guy into the male mind.

Login free weekly tips to make men better to understand and a special report, where to meet great guys get!

http://www.UnderstandMenNow.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment